1 The Muppet Mindset: ERROR

Mar 11, 2010

ERROR

LISA: Ryan is going to KILL you.

TBC: This was all YOUR doing! You posted it, not me! I was getting a manicure. Wait, I mean a pedicure. Okay, that's no better...

LISA: Oy. Quit dodging. I had a perfectly fine draft saved until YOU started editing. This is SO your fault.

TBC: Let's just keep quiet and hope nobody notices, shall we?

LISA: Right. Not a word. I won't tell Ryan if you don't.

TBC: Fine. I'll leave it out of my official report. On one condition ... Toe massage?

LISA: Ewww... How about I hire a masseuse?

TBC: I don't even LIKE mousse ... Fine. So long as it's chocolate, we'll call it a day.









The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

2 comments:

  1. This would have never happened if Ryan was writing the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this? I don't understand this at all.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner